SECOND EMERGENCY ORDER REGARDING THE COVID-19 STATE OF DISASTER
UPDATE AS OF MARCH 24, 2020:
How is my visitation schedule affected?
Should I limit visitation between my child and the other parent if I believe the other parent is sick or my child is at risk?
Can I schedule a court hearing during this time?
How is COVID-19 affecting daily operations in the Firm?
- She and her staff have provided the best legal services possible in the area of family law.- Sherman Willis. 1/15/2020
- I am eternally thankful for hiring Ms. Thrash. She was a godsend to my family. She is a caring, driven attorney, one who always answered my questions, was always available, and was a great, calming influence on me during that highly emotional time. Because of her, today I have custody of my son, and we are so happy. She is a great, super smart, and supremely talented attorney.- James Taylor. 9/18/2019
- As painful as divorce can be, the most stressful part is family separation when there is animosity between ex-spouses. Ms. Thrash has represented two of my siblings in court, and had one of them win custody of his kids and the other swiftly gain access to his kids when the spouse was keeping them away. Ms. Thrash is very knowledgeable, fair, professional and caring. I recommend her to anyone needing a good divorce attorney.- Ruth M. Tristan. 4/20/2019
- Attorney Christine R. Thrash, helped me every step of the way during my situation, she took all the weight off my shoulders and handled everything I encountered in a professional and effective manner. She and her staffed listen and showed genuine concern on all my issues. There is no need to look any further for a knowledgeable and an excellent divorce attorney who surpasses expectations and, get results too!- Miguel Torres. 3/24/2019
- Christine Thrash, help me out!!! She was very professional, knew that laws very well. She took care of my situation. I wod definitely use her again if needed. Thank you once again Christine- Eric Sieggreen. 1/14/2019
- Mrs. Trash is brilliant, punctional and caring. Truly would recommend to any Mother that needs help with legal matters.- Kimberly Kohler. 1/14/2019
- I , Laishanna Bledsoe Spivey , cannot express enough of Ms.Christine Thrash's integrity as just being herself as an humble , grateful human being that is one of the strong females I have had the pleasure to meet. Mothers or Fathers.- Shanna Bledsoe. 8/4/2018
- Ms Trash has been really helpful when I needed it the most. I was unexpectedly served divorce papers and had no idea how to deal with it. She would make suggestions in accordance to your situation and priorities. She is very responsive to emails. I will recommend her and I am sure she would take care of you as she did for me.- Vibha Jain. 0/3/2018
- Since day one I felt encouraged and a huge load was lifted off my shoulders with my Mrs Thrash as my lawyer. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the best lawyer in Texas.- Ricardo Mares. 11/15/2017
- Ms Thrash is extremely professional and has great expertise in family law. She came highly recommended to my by a trusted advisor. During a time that was extremely difficult, I took comfort in her knowledge of family law and her ability to explain different aspects of it to me. Also, her concern for my wellbeing and the wellbeing of my children meant a great deal to me. I have referred others to her as a result of her commitment to excellence.- Tamla Wilson. 11/15/2017
- I just want to thank you and Diana. This will be the first year I will get to spend an entire Christmas with my children, without drama. Without tension in the air. A year ago you helped me deal with my ex and her thoughts of visitations. You defended me to the upmost. You informed me and fought for what was warranted for me. During the entire process, whenever I could not reach you, Diana responded. Peace of mind for my children was all that I was wanting and you helped my family get to that point. Thank you both for all your help.- Pedro Ramirez III. 11/13/2016
- I highly recommend Attorney Christine Thrash and her services. Unfortunately, I have been through several rounds of litigation in the past five years. Ms. Thrash is the second attorney I have worked with and the only attorney I ever want to work with again. I was referred to her by a friend who raved about her, and she has lived up to every word. Ms. Thrash is very experienced in and extremely knowledgeable about family law. She is especially familiar with both the Harris and Fort Bend County Courts and Judges with a deep understanding of how they operate. The circumstances that necessitate the services of a family law attorney are painful and stressful, but Ms. Thrash was able to thoroughly prepare me for court and made the whole process as bearable as possible. She was completely professional and at the same time, made me feel that she genuinely cared about my family and our case.- Bob Irvin. 7/13/2015